Friday, May 6, 2011

A Special Day for Mom

Today was a special day for me as both Alex and Tyler's classes had a special day for Moms. The day started at 7:15am in Tyler's class with Muffins for Mom. I had breakfast with Tyler, took a few pictures, and listened to all the kids sing to us Moms. It was very sweet.
Alex's kindergarten class had a tea for the Moms. All the kids drew pictures of their Moms and we had to guess which one was us. This is Alex's picture of me. I thought it was pretty good. Some of the kids are not very artistic and lets just say that their Mom's had a hard time picking out which one was them!:)
Both of the kids answered some questions about me...............
How old is your Mom?
Alex: 27
Tyler: 12
(Actual: I won't tell!)
Favorite Food
Alex: tokose (tacos)
Tyler: Ham
(Actual: Spaghetti)

Favorite Thing to do
Alex: Talk
Tyler: Cook
My mommy and I like to:
Alex: Play games
Tyler: Go to the store
My mom likes best when I help her:
Alex: Clean up.......(yes!!!)
When I grow up, I want to be like my mom because:
Alex: I like her (ahhhh!)
I was a very special morning spent with my two big kids.
Early that afternoon, I was doing some work out back, and the 2 littles discovered that I had left the water on to the hose
Just had to put that one in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment